Experience High Definition Vision. Progressive lenses use the latest in lens manufacturing technology to deliver high definition vision at any distance.
Enjoy the Sharpest Outside Vision. Polarized lenses reduce glare helping you see objects more clearly, and also help reduce the harmful effects of UV light.
Blue Anti-Reflective Treatment
Anti-glare coating with state-of-the-art nano technology that blocks harmful blue rays in the (HEV) spectrum.
For high clarity in all settings throughout the day, an anti-reflective treatment will eliminate factors that can affect vision.
HD Progressive Lenses
- Latest manufacturing technology available delivers high definition vision at any distance
- Includes Anti-Reflective Treatment
- Custom made lens for your prescription and selection
- Offers a larger reading area and less distortion than standard lenses
- Quality and value
- Separating line
- Provides near and distance vision
Single Vision Lenses
- Corrects for only one distance
- Protects from disabling and blinding glare
- Enhances contrast for maximum visual clarity
- Best eyewear for driving
- Blocks 100% UVA and UVB radiation
- See true colors and improve contrast
- Available in most materials and designs
- Includes backside Anti-reflective treatment
Completely clear indoors, just the right amount of tint outdoor.
- Begin to darken instantly – as soon as you step outdoors
- Fastest fade back to clear indoors
- Helps protect against harmful blue light from digital devices, screens and the sun
- Helps reduce glare, eye fatigue and eye strain
- Blocks 100% of UV rays
- Available in single vision and HD Digital Progressive lenses
- Available in standard or blue light protection anti-reflective treatment
Continuously adapts to changing daylight conditions, reduces excess light and optimizes color contrast and is polarized to block blinding glare
- Light or Overcast Conditions: The lenses are a green/yellow color that provides high contrast and minimizes glare
- Behind the windshield: The lenses activate to a copper color, enhancing color recognition and depth perception.
- Bright Outdoor Light: The lenses activate to a dark red-brown, filtering excess light to provide maximum comfort
Harmful Blue Light Rays:
- Disrupts the natural sleep cycle
- Creates a haze reducing contrast and decreasing sharpness
- May increase retinal damage from cumulative lifetime exposure
- Blue Light Filtering coating helps to selectively reduce the harmful portion of blue light while letting the beneficial blue light pass through.
Benefits of Blue Anti-Reflective Treatment:
- Reduces accumulated potential damage to the eye
- Reduces digital eye strain and symptoms associated with Computer Vision Syndrome
- Allows beneficial blue light to pass through for increased clarity
- Reduces glare and reflections
- Sharpens visual performance by allowing transmission of 99% of available light to your eyes
- Reduces eye fatigue caused by light reflections
- Reduces reflections at night
- Greatly reduces the reflections other people see on your glasses
- Much larger computer (intermediate) area
- Comfortable head posture while at the computer
- Reduces eye strain, tired eyes, headaches and back aches caused by focusing on a computer for an extended period of time